Saturday, September 1, 2007

Homeless (sort of).

No Chinese culture lesson today kids. Just an update that we moved out of our apartment today and we are now in temporary housing in a furnished apartment. We signed a lease at a new place but we can't move in until Wednesday so we are crammed in here with all our crap until then. Sev and I couldn't believe how much stuff we actually had until we had to pack it all up. Meanwhile, the landlord of our old apartment is an evil lady who won't give us back our 2 month security deposit even though we could have died from the gas leak. Whatever. On a positive note, our new place is bigger and nicer than the old one and in a very kid friendly complex with both indoor & outdoor pools and indoor & outdoor playgrounds. If you want the new address, just email me and let me know. You can email me directly from the blog (I think you just click on my profile and my email address is there). Also, Grace is starting her bilingual school on Monday and I will start my mandarin lessons on Monday as well. Audrey will probably speak mandarin before english since her nanny only speaks to her in chinese & Sev is picking up quite a bit at work. We are hoping our whole family will be speaking Chinese by next summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).